Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afinch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2012, 03:40 PM
    Water in new blower motor for hot tub
    Blower motor would trip the breaker each time it came on. Replaced the blower motor and it ran fine for a week or so. Now it blower motor is tripping the breaker. Removed new blower motor and there is water in the housing. Lots of water. What now? How is the water getting into the blower moter? What happens if I just do without the blower? Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

My inducer blower motor run hot is this OK? [ 1 Answers ]

My inducer blower run hot is this OK back of inducer gas

Low hot water pressure to tub (only) after replacing hot water tank [ 1 Answers ]

I just replaced my hot water tank and installed a new one. Now, the hot water pressure in the shower/bathtub (only) is weak - all other faucets seem normal, and the cold water in the shower is fine. Water pressure was fine before I replaced the tank, the problems with the old one were that the...

No hot water in one of showers, hot water in sink but not the tub and shower. [ 1 Answers ]

We just purchased a condo with no hot water in on of showers, hot water in sink but not the tub and shower. It is a Moen single handle the controls the tub abd shower, you pull up the stopper on the tub facet and the water comes out the shower. It seems that the handle should turn 270 deg like the...

Blower motor overheating (very hot) shuts down [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I hope you can help me. I have a two year old Aire-flo furnace and ac unit. Worked fine until a couple of days ago. Blower mortor at the bottom of the furnace gets super hot and shuts down. I got a new motor (same kind) still doing the same thing. The did not give me a new capacitor...

No hot water on the shower but hot water on the tub & sink [ 39 Answers ]

Hi, I work at a hotel that has a 105 rooms in total. For the past several weeks, we've been having some hot water issue. Randomly, the rooms are not getting hot water on the shower however there is hot water on the sink & the tub. Our maintenance worked on the problem for several weeks but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.