Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Merrr1 Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2012, 03:38 PM
    Could I do that in the United States?
    I'm from Egypt and I want to study English and beauty, how to do hair style ,and all that stuff in united states could I study that there and work while I'm study there ? Or no one going to accept me to work there because I'll immigrated as a student not a citizen . And when I done my studies could I open a barber shop there or not because I'm not an american citizen ? Please tell me if could I reach my goal there or not .
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2012, 04:53 PM
    You aren't allowed to work on a student VISA. Only attend school. To work you HAVE to have any of the various applicable work visas, I'm not familiar with all of them so someone else will have to do that.

To remain here you would have to have an immigration VISA. Which will actually be the most difficult to get.
    Merrr1 Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 06:41 AM
    Thank you so much for useful answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I do that in the United States? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm from Egypt and I want to study English and beauty, how to do hair style ,and all that stuff in united states could I study that there and work while I'm study there ? Or no one going to accept me to work there because I'll immigrated as a student not a citizen . And when I done my studies...

In the united states how old [ 7 Answers ]

I am 12 years old and I was wondering how old you have to be to chose who you want to live with in the united states

United States Military [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for someone who has been in the military or knows a lot about the military, preferably the Navy. I have a question I need to ask and I only want the opinion of someone who knows about the military. Is there anyone out there?

United states constituition [ 1 Answers ]

Name the four ways in which the United States COnstituition has been developed since 1 789 and give an example of each.

View more questions Search