Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abcdefghijk123 Posts: 99, Reputation: 0

Jan 13, 2012, 02:31 PM
    Should I do gymnastics or tumbling?
    Hi guys I was just wondering if I should do gymnastics or tumbling. I want to be able to do a split, cartwheel, a forward walkover, a backwards walkover, handstand, back bend (starting on my feet), round off and that kind of stuff. Can you guys tell me which would be better, gymnastics or tumbling, for those things others? Thanks! And I live in S.S. NY so if you know any good places to help me learn that are close to me that would be great. Thanks again!
    lovetumbling253 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 05:56 PM
    You should to tumbling... that's what I do and ever since I have started I have wanted to go every day of the week, and wish I would have done it all my life. Gymnastics takes time away from doing stuff on the trampoline and floor and its mainly bars and beams. Do tumbling, I l<3ve it!
    abcdefghijk123 Posts: 99, Reputation: 0

Jan 23, 2012, 01:18 PM
    Thanks! Please answer my other questions too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to stop dryer from making noise when it is tumbling [ 2 Answers ]

How to stop dryer from making noise when it is tumbling

Dryer Tumbling, not heating [ 1 Answers ]

So, I tried to dry some very wet towels in my dryer, only to find that it didn't work. And now the dryer will not heat. Is it possible the towels were too wet and water got in and damaged something? What would be the first thing to check, element, thermostats?

Am I to old to start tumbling [ 3 Answers ]

I am 19 now and I took gymnastics when I was about 10-12. I quit and now I am very interested in it again. I know most people start when they are very young and it is a lot more helpful to start at a young age. I am not sure if any gyms will take me since I am older and I don't know if it would...

Tumbling down trying to buy time [ 1 Answers ]

I'm divorced and she was left with the furniture bill but she's not paying. I moved from Colorado to cali and was holding my head up above water until my car got stolen. My insurance said give them the keys and they'll write it off. So I got me another car and then my original car shows up, great,...

View more questions Search