Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Faith2012 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2012, 10:46 AM
    I'm pregnant with an IUD
    Hi, 3 weeks ago I found out I was preganat, but the problem is I had an IUD. The doctor removed the IUD 4 days ago, and I have yet to have an ultrasound, but I'm wondering what the miscarriage rate is , by having the IUD removed? Does anyone know anything about this?
    berta146 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Feb 4, 2012, 01:42 PM
    Has the doctor not giving any advice on this matter the iud has to be removed if you fall pregnant as it can cause miscarriage if left in also preterm birth the chance of miscarriage will go down after the removal but you still run the risk of miscarriage along with every other woman up to the 16 weeks then the risk is halfed I wouldn't worry about it and relax as stress can be a miscarriage factor so relax and take it easy listen to your body sleep if your tired

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Iud and being pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

My boobs hurt.. bad and I ve been pooting a lot. Feel like I did when I was pregnant with my daughter. I have an iud for 18 months now. Could I be pregnant?

What if I am pregnant with iud in? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 35 years old, and have had the mirena IUD in for almost three years now. I have not had any problems with it, and love it. However, I think I may be pregnant. My breasts have grown an inch already and hurt like crazy. I am nauseas and back aches. Also I have bad headaches and cramping and...

What if I get pregnant before I have an iud placed [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a copper IUD for about three weeks now, but over the last week have started to have very sore and sensitive nipples, and haven't been able to eat cereal with milk without feeling sick... I have the feeling that I may have got pregnant before getting the iud, what should I do, I am...

How do I know if I'm pregnant while using an IUD [ 4 Answers ]

I am a mother of two lil' girls ages 3 and 2. I have been using an IUD (mirena) for 2 years now. Is it possible that I could be pregnant?. I have my periods but it's very light... I'll bleed like 1 or 2 days... also I tend to eat a lot than usual... sometimes I can feel something in my stomach......

Getting pregnant while on the IUD? [ 3 Answers ]

OK so about two months ago my boy friend went off to jail and the night before we had sex and I have the IUD but lately I have been feeling very sick at my stomach and tired but also have a lot of energy and we already have two little girls but I was wondering could I be pregnant...

View more questions Search