Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tambashmet Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Jan 13, 2012, 09:35 AM
    Book about a young boy with multiple personalities
    I remember reading a book about a young boy with multiple personality disorder. I remember certain parts very clearly. He said he lost 2 years. He blacked out and then "woke up" on his birthday 2 years later. In the end he has a girl friend and she says that she has a special relationship with all his "parts" or "alters". The line I remember at the end is (fill in the blank name) is the one I argue with/fight with. (fill in the blank name) is the one I laugh with.. Etc.

I have searched online, googled, looked at EVERY list of books about MPD and DID (new name for MPD meaning dissociative identity disorder) that I could find.

I don't remember if it's fiction or biography or autobiography. I've searched and searched and even had a children's librarian do an extensive search for me.

It's been driving me crazy for MONTHS because I want to find it and read it again.

Any ideas anyone?

Check out some similar questions!

Film young boy, mother dies and dad has young girlfriend that boy dislikes [ 1 Answers ]

A long time agao, and I am ancient, I saw a film, possibly in black and white, with a blonde boy whose rich dad brings home a young girlfriend after his wife, the boy's mother, dies. I remember the boy trying to manipulate her, a scene where he is in the bath tub and she answers the phone or visa...

Multiple personalities? [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I'm asking a lot of questions lately lol but I don't know these answers. What are signs of people having mutiple personalities? Reason I ask, I'm talking to someone today on the phone everything is fine... not even 5mins later they call me back and it's a whole different person.. it's a...

Multiple personalities killing [ 13 Answers ]

Undefinedundefinedundefined :rolleyes: if a person with multiple personalities kills himself is it considered a homicide?

Multiple Personalities disorder [ 1 Answers ]

I'm writing a story about a girl that suffers from multiple personalities. Any info on the subject would be helpful. :)

Cycle has Multiple Personalities [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am new here and I am hoping someone can help me. My soon to be husband and I (I am 30 and he is 35, we have no kids) have been trying to conceive for about 8 months now. I stopped taking birth control pills in January after taking them for 14 years (wasn't ready for baby and was taking...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.