Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    upsis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2012, 08:26 AM
    Hair Profession
    Is a women's hair profession right according to the Qur'an?
    Mujaweb Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2012, 03:36 PM
    No mention.
    But not prepare a naked-headed girls to men eyes.
    If for women with hijab, no problems.
    Wanher Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2012, 10:06 AM
    In Islam the Women Must cover Her Hair When any man come before her even his male cousine or uncles
    And the Hair Profession means Hair cutting aur eyebrow plucking is not Permisible for women when they cross the age of 16
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2012, 11:53 AM
    Yes, a woman may work as a hairdresser, so long as your duties are not Haram.
    But be prepared, there are a great deal of places that refuse to hire a muslim due to the Hijaab. This is illigal, and if it happens, speak to the police.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gaming - As a profession Or Not? [ 0 Answers ]

Assalam walaikum Dr. Zakir Naik sir. My name is Sahil Ahmed, I am a computer engineering student in 1st year in Bangalore. I am very interested in game designing, so I'm planning to take it as a profession. There is an institution of gaming in Pune called as DSK Supinfocom. All I wanted to know is...

How to get started as a profession. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Samantha. I have been into photography for about 3-5 years. I would like to know if there is any place I could possibly bring my photos, to have them professionally looked over, and maybe even sell a few pieces? All help will be greatly apprechiated.

Choosing a profession. [ 2 Answers ]

Like many young men, the boy didn't really know what he wanted to do, and he didn't seem too concerned about it. So one day, while the boy was away at school, his father decided to try an experiment. He went into the boy's room and placed on his study table four objects: A Bible, A silver...

View more questions Search