Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robb.keon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2012, 07:28 AM
    14.5 HP Briggs and Stratton won't start
    I broke a piston rod on my 14.5 briggs and straton riding mower, and after repairing it, found it won't start. Gas seems to come up through the air filter and none seems to be getting to the plug. Did I install something wrong when putting it back together or is something else wrong. Please help. Engine turns over nicely, but no go.

Check out some similar questions!

12.5 briggs and stratton won't start [ 18 Answers ]

I'm rebuilding the engine on my murray, it's a 12.5 horsepower power built. I have a brand new starter and the solonoid was replaced about a year ago, but it just clicks when I turn the key, if I hook up the starter and try and turn it over the solonoid clicks multiple times rapidly then won't...

Why won't my 15.5 Briggs & Stratton start? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 38" Bolens lawn tractor with a 15.5 B & S engine, which won't start. I have replaced and tested the battery, I have replaced the solenoid, I have replaced the ignition switch, but still no joy when I turn the key. The starter has been tested and it is working properly. I am now lost!!

Briggs and stratton 12.5 hp engine won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a B&S 12.5 riding mower that absolutely will not fire up! This thing will spin like there's no tommrow but won't fire for anything! We've looked at the plug and it's fine.Battery is good or it wouldn't spin like it does.The serpintine belt was off so we put it back on and it seems to be...

16 HP Briggs and Stratton won't Start [ 11 Answers ]

I was mowing the lawn a couple of days ago and the engine just died on me. I have good spark. I bought a new fuel pump and installed it but still no luck. I can squirt some gas in the carb and it will start right up, then die back off as the gas is used up. There is plenty of gas going through the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.