Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StoneyYoshi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 11:35 PM
    A few bumps on the top side of my penis' shaft?
    I have never had this issue before. They are small skin colored bumps on the top side of my shaft. Now I have had these since about early November and they seemed to have gotten smaller and gone away slightly. I know there is no way it is a std because I always use a condom with my girlfriend and she has been tested and we have had oral sex since I have had these bumps cause we researched ahead of time figuing they were nothing and would be gone by now. I do recall these bumps only showing up after I switched from trojans to durex condoms. Is there a possibility it's a reaction to the condoms? And if so why haven't I gotten anymore since I have still been using them?

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on top of penis shaft [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, I know there are a lot of posts about similar topics and they were all suggested to see a doctor. But I sort of have a similar issue here but different from what everyone has been saying. And I would really like some possible answers before I go see the doctor. For about maybe half to 1...

Two small pink bumps on the side of penis shaft by the top of the scrotum [ 1 Answers ]

I have two small pink bumps on the side of penis shaft by the top of the scrotum. They are near were the hair starts right were the scrotum attaches to the side of the penis. I've had them for maybe a month. I got one in a nearby area about 3 monthes ago. They are both about 2 mm wide...

Bumps or swellings on penis shaft [ 1 Answers ]

I have Bumps or swellings on my penis shaft when it's erect, What causes them, and what can be done about them. pacerman2

Confused bumps on my penis shaft and base. [ 1 Answers ]

Latley I have noticed bumps on my penis. On my shaft I've notice a lot of really small white bumps which I think may be Fordyce's spots. But around the base of my penis I've noticed bigger bumps, almost like zits. They are more red and a bit bigger. I've had the same girl friend for over a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.