Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2012, 09:54 AM
    I'm just going to let you two fight this one out. How about those Gnats? Damn they're looking good.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2012, 10:22 AM
    Yup... the division makes the Gnats ,Boys and Eagles look worse than they are .

I've always maintained that if you put Eli in a dome and surrounded him with quality receivers and had him play half his games against the Jags ,Titans ,and until this year ,the Texans... and put Peyton in the swamp in December... you would wonder who is the better QB .

Back to the post.. guess Barbour is not planning on taking his act national. It was pardons that helped take down the Huckster .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to seek a pardon in md. [ 2 Answers ]

How to get a pardon for a burglary conviction in Baltimore City 04/01/1963 No further arrests or contact other than traffic.I'm 67 now.would like all civil rights restored,living in GA.

Do we need a pardon [ 2 Answers ]

My husband was convicted of shoplifting in the early 90s and also of fraud (stealing someone's government check ). He received probation and had to pay restitution. No other criminal offenses since. These occurred in PEI Canada. I was convicted of fraud(writing bad checks) and got probation...

Pardon Process [ 6 Answers ]

What is the process of getting a pardon?

First time pardon [ 2 Answers ]

As my first time felon offender is there a way I can get it removed and what is the pardon do for me..

Presidential pardon [ 2 Answers ]

When a person is convicted to a term of imprisonment with hard labour and on the course of serving his term the fellow is given a presidential pardon while the case still hang on him. Does a new government own the privilege to reign the same person to court on the same charges.

View more questions Search