Ask
    lovely33369 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 09:11 PM
    What is the medical name of the germ
    What is the name of the germ that can give you pink eye
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2007, 03:49 PM
    The medical term is conjuntivitis. It can be caused by many different germs, bacteria, virus,. It is hard to find information on all of them.

Here is a link to an article that explains the different types of conjuntivitis. It is peppered with a lot of medical jargon but please read the entire article. It explains the history and the different causes of this condition.

eMedicine - Conjunctivitis : Article by Michael A Silverman, MD

I hope this helps a bit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you! Would like to get information on the Pituary Gland. Can anyone help?:o

Medical [ 1 Answers ]

Q-for Thyroglossal Cyst Most Common Site Is A]suprahyoid B]subhyoid C]foramen Caecum

Medical insurance [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My name is Doren , I'm student, I want to join low amount of medical insurance but I don't know how to apply, give me some informetion,

Medical bill [ 13 Answers ]

How do I take care of a medical bill after its been garnished through the courts and do not have the money to pay it

Medical [ 2 Answers ]

I have dental bill of 973.00 which I am being taken to small claims court for. The court is in NJ and I live in PA. Can they garnish my wages because I do not have the full amount to give them? If so how much are they allowed to garnish my wages for and does it show on my credit report?

View more questions Search