Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessie1232 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 04:58 PM
    Being a paramedic in the navy?
    What would you say to somebody who wanted to be a paramedic for the Navy.; Don't laugh at that question, I'm a High School student, and I've always either wanted to be a paramedic or a firefighter, but I also wanted to go to the Navy, so I figured I'd do both. Please awnser, anything will help.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 12, 2012, 05:02 PM
    Have you talked with a Naval recruiter? That would be your first step to determine whether you could qualify for medic training.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2012, 01:33 PM
    The rating (job classification) you would want to get is Hospital Corpsman.

Here is a link that explains what a hospital Corpsman does:
    United States Navy Hospital Corpsman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2012, 08:34 PM
    While I am a Air Force man myself, I would say that wanting to serve our nation is a great idea and I wish you luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Becoming a paramedic in the military/Enlisting at 29 [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there! Ok, kind of a big question, but anything would be super helpful! I'm a 29 year old female. I am formerly a child welfare social worker. Currently I work as a barista; social work turned out to not be my calling. Now I am trying to gather some information in order to make a...

Paramedic schools in south africa? [ 1 Answers ]

I am kindly looking for a paramedic school around johannesburg

Paramedic requirements [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to pursue a career as a paramedic. I have a DUI on my driving record from 1 1/2 years ago. What are my chances of being hired?

How would a paramedic treat someone having convulsions? [ 2 Answers ]

Two paramedics pull up to a woman who's tearing at her own scalp and having convulsions/seizure. I'm writing a movie and want to get this scene, including dialogue, accurate. Thanks!

Ambulance with Paramedic [ 2 Answers ]

I am under process of starting a project on a free ambulance service with paramedical staff. I want to know what staff do I require. It's a non-profit making project service to who cannot effort . Your suggestions welcome.

View more questions Search