Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iloveyou1234 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 02:15 PM
    Sometimes feeling suicidal
    Sometimes I get bullied at school and I sometimes feel suicidal please help me
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2012, 04:01 PM
    How old are you and what are they bullying you about?

Have you actually thought about how you would try to hurt yourself? Have you thought about who you would hurt in the process?

Please tell us more.
    thegreatestviz Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Jan 12, 2012, 07:13 PM
    Don't think on those line, instead think that you are strong enough to overcome them, it can't go on forever and YOU WILL overcome this phase, if you can get some help from parents about what you should do, if not complain to the teacher about the situation, do whatever you can to fight this problem as you will overcome it.
    taurus48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 05:42 PM
    The important thing is to share these thoughts with someone you trust - hopefully an adult at your school that will listen to you.Tell them about the bullying. This may not be easy but it is important that the schools deals with the bullies. Other organisations that will help you are Childline and believe it or not, the NSPCC. It is important that YOU take control of what is happening to you, hopefully with the help of an adult from school, a member of your family or perhaps the parent of one of your friends. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore feeling or swollen feeling in vaginal opening, white thick substance [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 2 days my vaginal opening has felt swollen and sore, and slightly itchy. Today some kind of fluid came out of it and got my pants wet, like I had spilled water on them, and I noticed when I went to the restroom, that there was a LOT of w thick like stuff all over my vagina lips, and...

Is he messing with my head again - I'm feeling suicidal [ 48 Answers ]

Hi AMHD Members I was hoping for some help, I was seeing a guy for 2 months last yr and all of a sudden he wanted to end it because he couldn't give me 100% which I accepted and moved on. The thing is he keeps coming in and out of my life every 3 months. This is killing me as he knows I love him...

I think I might be suicidal. [ 5 Answers ]

I think I'm suicidal, I'm not scared about being suicidal but if I am I want to know if I should go to a phycologist or see a metal health doctor. To get help I'll tell you that, I am seventeen years old, go to a school where my beliefs and views of life are unacceptable. I am a homosexual...

Feeling suicidal. [ 14 Answers ]

I've had problems with depression in the past but I've never officially been diagnosed with anything. I have a cutting problem and none of my friends try to help me, even though I do have someone else to talk to. I've been to therapy before and it didn't seem like it did much. Lately I've been...

View more questions Search