Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sathyasenya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 11:41 AM
    Which one is best cream for face?
    Which cream is best one for my face... My face is oily and I am using epiglow soap..
    JLOVE1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 02:56 PM
    Olay has really good products for oily skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best face cream? [ 32 Answers ]

My body became lighter than my face and neck colour. Previously I have done bleaching my face due to the fuzzy hairs but now I stopped. My skin is very sensitive, I do not know which cream is really helpful for my face problem. Right now I am using Dove sensitive day cream and SPF 15. If anyone...

Beer vs. Face cream [ 4 Answers ]

A Husband and wife are shopping in their local Wal-Mart. The husband picks up a case of Budweiser and puts it in their cart. 'What do you think you're doing?' asks the wife. 'They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans,' he replies. 'Put them back, we can't afford them,' demands the wife, and so...

Pregnant and face cream [ 5 Answers ]

I'm currently 8 months pregnant and from the beginning my acne has worsens. I crave a lot of sweets and I'm not sure if that the reason to the breakout of my acne. I also treaded my facial hair and it would have many small pimples appearing after I did that and then it leaves black spots. My face...

Face cream [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone used a facil cream that REALLY makes your skin look newer and freasher. I hate infomercials, cause they all lie. I am 25 and looking for something that is going to really work, to brighten me up and make the skin on my face look better...

View more questions Search