Ask
    montread Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 10:28 AM
    How can I start my own hotshot business
    How can I start my own hotshots business
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2012, 11:29 AM
    Are you currently in the business working for someone else?

Do you own the equipment and trucks needed?

Jan 12, 2012, 12:34 PM
    I drive trucks but not hotshots an no I do not own any equipment.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2012, 12:41 PM
    How is your credit? Could you buy what you need ?
    Does your company do these? If so have you asked to dirve them?

Jan 12, 2012, 05:08 PM
    My credit is not good but I have money to get a truck or whatever but what I was thinking was get a truck an trailor an get on with a company intill I learn more about hotshots an get more money to get my dot number then go on my on.What do you think about that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to start a hotshot transport business. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Team. I'm now to this site and had questions on "How to start a hotshot transporting business." If anyone has any suggestions on the right direction, please direct me.. Thanks

Hotshot car transport Business [ 4 Answers ]

How do I start up a Hotshot Trucking Business? 3 to 5 car carrier. What is the average cost of a trailer? Do I need a special license? What is the best way to establish contracts?

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

Take over trucking business with established authority or start new business? [ 1 Answers ]

Starting a trucking business but have opportunity to take over trucking business with established authority mc dot #s and clean record or should I start new business with new authority dot mc #s. Any advantages to taking over established? And is it worth $2000? Thanks

View more questions Search