Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbiboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 01:42 AM
    How to put on weight naturally?
    I'm an indian.my age is 18 I'm a boy.I want to become fat .my weight is 45.what should I take to become fat.in a natural way.my parents don't allow me to take supplements can you suggest me a healthy schedule to undergo weight change
    AskME4 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jan 12, 2012, 06:39 AM
    Hi,
    Steps:
    • Eat before bed time
    • Eat three square meals a day
    • Mix carbs and fats
    • Sit on the computer all day
    • Replace water with sodas
    • Never eat fruit
    • Stay up late as often as you can
    • Never exercise
    • Never cook your own meals

After two weeks You will be fat! :DD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to put on weight? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 21 year old south indian girl. My height is OK & My weight is 42... As I have all types of food on time as well as once in a month I have Chinese food from out side with friend... All of my friend had a drastic change in them... But still I'm the same... My parents are worried & M very...

Should I put on weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I am south indian boy studying BDS II year ,am facing very unavoidable critics from everyone that I was so lean being a doctor,my height is 165 and my weight is 53kg.. I am looking very lean although I am eating well.. please can anyone instruct me to avoid my critics..

How do I put weight on? [ 12 Answers ]

First thing I'm going to say is... please help me. I'm desperate, I feel so ill and weak. I'm 25yrs old, male, 6ft3. I always been fairly skinny don't get me wrong but now its getting bad. The most I've ever weighed is 11stone... I now weigh 9 and a half. For someone of my height, that's not good....

How can I put on weight? [ 4 Answers ]

hello sir/mam... Iam 15years and my height is 164cms and weight is 40kgs.. i always neglect my breakfast in the mornings as i get late if its holidays.. in the school days i will get up early and have a glass of milk and feel as its full and i dont feel like having breakfast and if incase i take...

Need to put weight on [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 26yrs old male I have been trying to put waight on but nothing happened I keep going from 8abd half to 9 stone when I should be 11and half stone what can I do to put the waight on because at the mo I look really ill

View more questions Search