Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pramod1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 01:01 AM
    Advice regarding health
    My weight is minimum 51 kg and age 46,but I want to drink lemon and honey in morning so ,Is this OK for underweight people also suggest can we drink in winter season also,
    Please suggest,
    Thank you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2012, 08:55 AM
    Yes, it is very good for you, You may want to also add some fresh ground cinnamon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between public health and health promotion? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between public health and health promotion? And how is is related

Need advice; Sexual Health [ 2 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and have been sexually active for about 6 months now with one partner. For the last month or so I have been getting sore during and after sex. I believe it is due to a lot of friction since we have sex pretty frequently. It burns and stings just below the opening and even feels...

Health worries. Advice please! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am worried about my health a little, it is probably nothing but I just would like some advice. I'm not underweight (170cm, 61kgs & female) but I do follow a strict diet and aim to not eat more than 500 calories a day, and the calories I eat have to be good calories (as in fruit and veg#. A...

View more questions Search