Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jess1978 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 11:54 PM
    My 3-year-old Jack Russell has started weeing in the house
    For the last few days my 3yr old jack Russell has been weeing in the same spot in the house. He would usually whine to go out if he needs to. Everything else is normal he is eating OK, but he is drinking a bit more than usual. Also I am 6 months pregnant.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jan 12, 2012, 07:45 AM
    The pregnancy can be what is throwing him off. New smells, new furinture, less time spent with your pooch and more time spent preparing for baby (congrats! ). The simplist changes can throw a dog off and make them act out in ways they have never done before. I would clean the areas with a good enzyme cleaner, I like using a water and vinegar solution with a few drops of tee tree oil in it. Take your dog back to basics and make sure he goes out after every meal, drink and play time. You may have to stand out there with him while he does his business, and praise like mad when he does his business outside.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Our 1 and a half year old jack russell poos in the house [ 1 Answers ]

Our jack russell poos in the house every night when I leave her outside she jumps on the windows and howls I have to bring her back in because the neighbours, help what do I do?

Why does my 8 year old jack russell pee all over when I leave [ 1 Answers ]

My male JR, Henry, pees all over my house when anyone leaves. He is 8 years old and this has been going on for a year now. If I we leave a coat on the back of a dining room chair he will pee on it. If there is anything on the floor, he will pee on that. He pees on the legs of all tables and on...

My 12 year old female jack russell, is getting vicious and trying to bite me [ 2 Answers ]

My 12 year female jack russell, is beginning to get vicious with me and trying to bite when she does not get her way. She is very aggressive when I eat something and keeps trying to get the food anyway that she can. She thinks every time I eat I should share it with her. I have tried putting her...

Jack Russell house breaking [ 1 Answers ]

We adopted a Jack Russell who was about 3. We are still having problems potty training him. We have 2 older dogs both who are house trained and he still pees and poops in the house. He has been neutered. Right after he eats at night he poops on the floor in about the same spot even if we let him...

View more questions Search