Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rohinirohith123 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 08:50 PM
    Spotting after periods
    I had only little periods in the last month.26th dec and 27th just spotting and on 28th and 29 th little bleeding.I took pregnancy test it was negative.pelvis ultrasound scan also.it was negative and no problem with utreus.and on this month after 16 th day of periods(11th 12 th jan).I saw again spotting.is there any problem.please help me.usually I had 7 days periods.is this my periods
    Linnette1973 Posts: 36, Reputation: 0

Jan 17, 2012, 02:05 PM
    Well their could be a number of things to consider.. look at the list below from what I've either experienced or heard of and see if any apply to you.. not to offend anyone just possibilities

1. Do you use birth control pills? If so, sometimes if you miss taking at exact time you may have spotting or if you miss a day.

2. Is their any discharge of any kind that doesn't appear to be blood? If so, this could be a sign of something else to be examed.

3. Depending on your age maybe your body is changing as you reach menopause.

4. Do you have a really active sex life sometimes the pressure on the cervix may cause spotting?

Maybe this will give a reason as to what may be going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spotting between periods [ 1 Answers ]

Even after my menstrual cycle two weeks ago. I am spotting and have a bloody discharge. I also have a bit of discomfort and bloating.

Yesterday I began spotting, to begin with it was a brownish colour and only when I wiped, later on in the day it had turned a bright red, but now its gone to a brownish colour again, it is only when I wipe and its not heavy enough for a period. My ovulation date was on Saturday and I finished my...

Hi, I have had a problem with spotting for 8 yrs. I have a cycle with an average of 34 days. The spotting usually starts around day 18. Ortho Novum 7/7/7 has always worked. My doctor tried me on low dose because and also on monphasic. Low dose because made the spotting worse. Ortho Novum 1/35,...

Spotting between periods [ 2 Answers ]

ME and my husband have been trying to get pregnant. My cycle isn't expected until Jan. 10th. But on christmas I had some mild brown spotting that only lastd that day. Also I had a bad allergy the day after christmas after I went outside I would sneeze uncontrolably... I have never had that...

View more questions Search