ira hayes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 07:47 PM
    70's Music
    In the early to mid 70's there was a song that was getting
    Limited radio play. The gist of the song was about guy
    Returning to a house by a bay to find the path to house
    Grown over with weeds and lamenting that he had stayed
    Away too long. If this rings familiar with anyone out there
    I would like to know the artist and name of the song.
    sapphiremoon Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 08:17 PM
    I couldn't find anything with the information in your question-if you remember any more about the song, try looking it up at Lyrics | Collection of Song Lyrics at Song Lyrics.com.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One Hit wonders of the 70's [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I love most of the old one hit wonders of the 70's. (except disco) I know there are a lot that made it to the top 40, but rarely (if ever) get played anymore. There's a couple that I'd love to hear again, but for the life of me can't remember the title, or artist! Mostly because I have not...

70's horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I saw as a young kid at the drive-in.. The only part I really remember is this guy puts on a suit and the collar tightens and strangles him.. Then I remember him dead in the back of a garbage truck wrapped in a dry cleaners bag, and the truck was smashing...

70's or 80's TV [ 2 Answers ]

For God's sake help me here. I was talking to my wife about a TV show that I had seen, but she thinks I am nuts. It is a movie about 2 kids that run away from home. They hide out in a museum and live there. I remember it was an older sister and her brother. The brother took a bath in the...

70's -80's horror film [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out the name of a movie. Its about a little girl who tries to kill her family. She throws a radio in the tub with her mom or dad. She walks around the house with a pizza cutter at some point in the movie.. That's all that I can remember.

80's or 70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the title to a movie I only seen once when I was about 7 years old... All I can remember is a woman cocooned in a bath room and a young boy collects large eggs that come out of her... And I remember the end a woman picks up one of the eggs and a claw comes out of the eggs...

View more questions Search