Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esofron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 12:53 PM
    Greek citizen becoming an American citizen by marriage to an American
    How can a greek citizen become an american citizen by marriage to an american
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2012, 12:57 PM
    You do not automatically become a US citizen by marrying an American.

I know nothing about your situation but here's the website that can help you: USCIS Home Page

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Greek born australia citizen perma american visa question [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a greek born, Australian citizen, I wish to try and get a permanent visa to live in America one day, I hear that the greek passports (wich I can easily apply for and get) are now dual passports with america or something along those lines, could somehow shed some light/ clear up some of the...

Can an American citizen easily file a divorce with a non-american citizen? [ 12 Answers ]

She entered through a K1 visa. She later decide to go back to her home country. Because of this, she couldn't get back to the US as she also had some troubles with visa. Can her husband file and process a divorce without his wife consent?

Marriage law between a Turkish citizen and Greek citizen [ 0 Answers ]

To whom it may concern ı would like to find out if a Turkish citizen gets married in Greece with a Greek citizen does the Turkish citizen has to wait and remain in Greece until her residant permit arrives? Doesn't she aloud to travel abroad before the resident permit document arrives? How...

View more questions Search