Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sorric Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 07:07 PM
    She has a Boyfriend
    OK so I like this girl and I heard she likes me but she has a Boyfriend and She said that he was pissed about Me and her even though nothings happened yet between me and her and I'm not sure what to do because me and Her boyfriend are good friends and stuff so I'm not sure what to do about this problem any advise would help
    sapphiremoon Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 07:28 PM
    It's probably a given that you can't have a relationship with both the girl and your friend, her boyfriend. You need to decide which relationship is worth more to you. Personally I'd recommend sticking with your friend (her boyfriend) because good friendships can be hard to find, and forming a relationship with someone that you like and you heard likes you, but already has a boyfriend, is probably not likely.

If you want to keep your friendship, tell the girl that although you like her, you don't want to hurt your friend by interfering with their relationship-then stop talking to her unless he's around too. You may also need to talk to your friend about the situation, and apologize if you've upset him. If he's mad at you for no reason and won't accept your apology and good intentions, give him a little breathing room for a while to calm down.

Feb 13, 2007, 07:33 PM
    OK thanks for the advise
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 13, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Your crossing the line between your friends girlfriend and you. Not good.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 13, 2007, 08:36 PM
    Now is a good time to establish that girls who are not available... are not available and that its hands off until they are available. The best you can do is treat her like the girlfriend of your guy friend ALL the time. If you attempt to take her from him you'll find you "proved your manhood" in the worst possible way, very likely at the expense of two friends and bought yourself a sleezy reputation too -- I hope you like game players for girlfriends because that's who you'll attract too. Better rethink this one.

Feb 14, 2007, 08:00 PM
    OK thanks for the help
    JakM2007 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Mate if he is your friend don't bother, you shouldn't ever stitch your mate over a girl. Ive had a few girlfriends but always the same mates because we not hurt each other an been there for each other. A friend is a lot more precious then a girl, if you haven't experienced it yet you will find out that a friend stays for longer as long as your fithful. Just keep it sweet at the mo.

Feb 27, 2007, 07:50 AM
    OK but yea I guess now he broke up with her and stuff because of him and her going to different schools and I go to her school and me and my friend are still cool and its been a few weeks since they broke up so I'm probabaly not going to ask her out though just in case they still might have feelings for each other
    SapphireChild Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 08:32 AM
    That's a good idea, Sorric. I started going out with one of my best friend's ex's last year, and even though we're cool now and I'm still with her ex, we didn't talk to each other for a couple months. Save yourself the trouble.. . another girl will come along soon enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Uggh lets see I want to kiss my boyfriend and I'm nervous what should I do? HElP!! :eek:

Ex boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

I am stuck a don't have a clue on what to say or write now my head is all over my boyfriend decided to finish our relationship on Friday. We had been together for over a year I loved I so much my last relatonship I got tret like durt and when I got with him he was so different for the first 9month...

My boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

Hi. I've been dating my boyfriend for 2 1/2 years and I want to live together. Every time I mention it(which isn't often) he never really gives me an answer and just blows it off. I work night shift 3 nights a week and he works days 5 days a week. So we only see each other once during the week and...

My boyfriend and my ex [ 4 Answers ]

My ex and I are still kind of feeling each other.we call and hangout together but I have a boyfriend who loves me and I love him back. My ex knows that a soon as I got out of a relationship with him I started a new one and he admits he was hurt. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing by still...

My boyfriend [ 35 Answers ]

Hi all, I have been dating my boyfriend for over 5 years now. We are great together. To give you a brief summary :- he was my first boyfriend, first guy I slept with. He had more experience is the bedroom when we initially started sleeping together. You can say he trained me and I'm...

View more questions Search