Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lotech Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 10:07 AM
    Good day, I just changed my display properties on thinkpad x41 tablet, rebooted now
    Good day, I just changed my display properties on a ThinkPad x41 tablet, rebooted and now I only have a black screen. I cannot even see anything on the screen so I am unable reset. Any ideas to resolve this? IBM can't help due to expired warranty. Thanking all in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Ibm thinkpad T42 homescreen display, won't display the opening screen desktop. [ 0 Answers ]

I have know access for any use on the laptop because Im locked out of the computer. Sometimes when I turn on the computer it won't have its backlight supporting the page that its suppose to show when its loading. If it turn on with the back light my home screen appears. It doesn't give me any icons...

Monitor display properties tab displays itself [ 1 Answers ]

I have win xp installed on my system.my monitor display properties tab for changing brightness,contrast etc. displays itself again and again. Tell me what should I do to resolve this problem.:( :( :(

Control panel display not working or desktop properties and screen flickers [ 5 Answers ]

Um every time I try 2 go into display it doesn't load anything(not even folder) And when I try to got to properties on the desktop it doesn't load anything either and my screen keeps on flickering TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER??

Thinkpad 390x display problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have just bought a thinkpad 390x old and cheap I know but I'm a student whenever there is a lot going on on the screen it gets all garbled, when I turn down the amount of colours from the display settings it helps but the problem does not go away I have tried to download drivers from the ibm...

Win98SE Wallpaper Display Properties Problem [ 6 Answers ]

I decided to change my wallpaper for the holidays and I noticed that the area where the wallpapers are listed as well as the small Display dropdown menu are no longer working? Whenever I try to click in either one of them, nothing happens. I can still change wallpaper on my desktop by...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.