Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Redskinstil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 08:20 AM
    And thermostat settings
    I have a ducane heat pump model numberhp10b30pa. The programmable thermostat settings are as follows: cycle rate currently set at 9. Electric furnace 4 auto change. 1st stage dif 2. 2nd stage dif 2. On energized "cool". If stage 1 runs 00 min turn on stage 2. Are the settings correct?

Check out some similar questions!

Energy efficient thermostat settings [ 5 Answers ]

We set the thermostat to 68 in the winter (days). At night we turn it down to 60 for about 8 hours. Is that optimal considering the energy it takes to bring the temperature back to 68 each morning? Should it be turned down further or not as low? Thanks, Bob

Thermostat settings [ 1 Answers ]

How shoud l I set the thermostats in a two story home?

Settings on A/c thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

We have a White Rogers Thermostat and today it must be 400 degrees out. In trying to set the darn thermostat to cool the house down, we noticed there is an "L" on it. The book for the thermostat says that means it means "limited range" but darn if we can find anywhere in the book what exactly...

Carrier thermostat settings [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I have an old original Carrier thermostat that came with this 28 year old house- (square type by long way up/down if you know what I mean),I don`t owned the house just renting, so anyway Carrier thermostat seems to have a mind of it`s own, the furnace heat always shuts down after about...

Thermostat settings and heat [ 3 Answers ]

It seems like my heat pump blows nothing but cool air out of the vents. It is below 10 degrees out right now. I have an them. Het setting on the thermostat but when I switch to that setting the air from the vents feels cool or just not very warm. It also seems as if my furnace never shuts off. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.