Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cheekychels Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 07:34 AM
    How do I make my boobs a bit smaller or firmer
    The is a rather embarrassing question but I'm 12 and I have size 12 C bra! It's annoying because boys always talk about them. My boobs are very flabby and jiggly is there any way I can make them smaller or firmer?
    missdevious19 Posts: 15, Reputation: 7

Jan 11, 2012, 01:10 PM
    I feel your pain! I was the same way at your age. No matter what size your boobs are, boys are going to stare. They could be not there, and boys would stare. Like me, you developed early so you are probably getting more attention because they are larger and noticeable. You can not physically change your breasts. Sometimes, weight loss or weight gain can make them small/bigger/firmer/flabbier, but a good bra will probably go a long way in helping you get the look you want. Have your mom take you in for a free professional bra fitting (Macy's does them) and purchase a minimizer. It will make your breast smaller and offer support. It won't stop the boys from staring. Or the envious girls. One of these days, you will love having boobs! Until then, a minimizer should do the trick for you! Also, steer clear of tight fitting clothes (that can be tough) and anything low cut. That can help keep the attention off the chest also. Keep your chin up sweetie!
    missdevious19 Posts: 15, Reputation: 7

Jan 11, 2012, 01:11 PM
    Another note: You might also want to talk to someone about the boys who are talking about your chest. That is absolutely not cool! A school counselor, a trusted teacher or even your parents can do a lot to stop that type of harassment.
    Dantes0 Posts: 11, Reputation: -2

Jan 16, 2012, 01:21 AM
    Well guys can't help but look. I am a 15 year old boy. I am not sure why guys look. I don't; what's the point? Just eat healthily and don't wear clothes that you don't feel comfortable wearing. And if you're not already, wear a bra; one that doesn't make your size obvious
    celesteloveslou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 01:41 PM
    Don't feel bad, I'm 13 and a 38D. Like is hard
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 14, 2012, 05:12 AM
    Look into sport bras, the kind you pull over your head and which have no shape to them. They are mostly spandex and intended to flatten the breasts. Get fitted, as said above.
    Don't wear clothing you can see through, and try to stay with darker colors.
    Practice some retorts to the guys:
    - roll your eyes and say 'grow up' or just shake your head
    - 'we get what nature gives us'
    - 'and you're God's gift, right?'
    - 'you sound about 12 - oh right, you are 12'
    I'll bet you have some better ones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make my boobs smaller [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old, 15 in four months, I weigh 130, am a 32H, hate my boobs with a passion... my bra leaves scars on and under my boobs and my shoulders... I get made fun of because of them, I can't run or dance without thinking about how much I hate them... I can't do the stuff I used to do......

How do I make my boobs smaller? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old and I'm a 32 H... I get made fun of everyday because of it,and I hate them, I want them to be at the most Cs... Its very hard to do the stuff I love to do like cheerleading,dance,running with my friends... my bra leaves marks on my shoulders and I just want them to get smaller......

How to make my boobs smaller [ 13 Answers ]

I am 16 years old.. I feel my boobs more bigger my friends as they are more older than me. Please help me. I don't want to make surgery. I want some capsules method treating or whatever. Please help me. I feel shy.

How do I make my boobs smaller? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 16 years old, 5'6" and 118 pounds. (My BMI is around 17%). And I am a 32DD. I feel that my really big boobs overcompensate for my small figure. I've started noticing that if I don't wear a bra, I develop stretch marks, which is my WORST nightmare. (I've started using Cocoa Butter lotion to...

View more questions Search