Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akanksha13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 03:01 AM
    How to become a good and a famous singer ?
    I've tried a lot for this. I've written many songs and people like it and praise it a lot. They like my singing.
    I REALLY DO HAVE PASSION FOR MUSIC AND I WANT TO BE A SINGER. PLEASE HELP !
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 11, 2012, 04:21 AM
    Sounds like you ARE a singer! You perform, you create music, ergo you are a singer.

Becoming a "famous" singer is another issue. For that you will need a bit of luck to be discovered.

So the best you can do is continue to practice. Perform wherever and whenever you can, school chorus, church choir, local theater, amateur hours, Youtube etc. Try to get noticed and get an agent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 13, I'm a good singer... So how do I get famous? [ 6 Answers ]

I stay up till 2 or 3 every night practicing my vocals, I won 2nd place at my school talent show, and most of my family thinks I am a good singer. But my family doesn't have enough money to hire an agent. So what do I do?

How can I become a famous singer when I'm only 11 [ 3 Answers ]

I'm sydney rubino and I'm only 11 but I really want to become a singer like kesha or one of those people.everyone tells me I have the talent.

How can I Become A Famous Singer? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi!! My Name is Genny and I am 11 yrs old. I have an AMAZING voice. People are always saying that I should be famous for singing! But there are a few problems. One, I can't find any agent:confused: . Two, I don't know if my family could afford for me to be in any contests if they cost a lot of...

Becoming a famous singer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I become a famous kid star.like hannah Montana?

View more questions Search