Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mumof8 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 10:57 PM
    Tube tied can it be pregnant
    I got my tube tied right after a csection 6 mth ago I've had extremely heavy bleeding since lasting up to 2 weeks. Past mth and a half I have been nausea, over tired, weak, increase appitite and cramping. I have been on a diet for two weeks and haven't even lost a pound. Could I be pregnant even with my tubes tied?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2012, 05:35 PM
    Do you know how the procedure was done? While any tubal is considered to be permanent, some procedures for it tend to have better lasting results than others.

I would see the gp for some testing. If you aren't pregnant, which most likely you are not, then of course you would want to see what other reason there might be for the discomforts.
    stephen1942 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 09:15 PM
    Sometimes cuting the tubes is a better choicr.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tubes are tied, so I can't be pregnant... can I? [ 0 Answers ]

I have been feeling nauseated lately and have headaches, plus my breasts hurt really bad, I do have my tubes clamped. Why do I feel like this?

Could I be pregnant even after tubes were tied? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so My husband is in prison right now. I have also had my tubes tied. I have 4 kids and 2 of them are twins. Anyway I had my period last month and the month before but it was late by a week then 2 weeks. I was having my period at the beginning of the month and now for the month of October I only...

Pregnant with my tubes tied? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and have a two year old daughter, I alo have a heart condition so when I was 16 having my daughter the doctor tied my tubes. Now I am two weeks late and I am getting pink spotting that is only there for about one wipe and then gone. I have gotten this twice in two weeks but never...

View more questions Search