Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LocoTejano Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 07:55 PM
    Loud Buzzing on My Home Phone Land Line
    I have a loud buzzing on my home phone land line. I have gone to the CSU Box on the exterior of my home and connected a phone directly to to the CSU Line - No Buzzing Is Heard! I have ran a new phone line from the CSU Box into the home. The DSL Line is working - a little slower than usual - but.. The buzziing is still on the line. What is the issue and what can I do to get the buzzing to stop?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2012, 06:50 AM
    Sounds like one of your conductors may be touching a ground?
    Any recent Construction?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I only have a land line phone and no cell phone how can I see when someone is calling [ 3 Answers ]

When I'm on the computer I can't receive my calls because I have dial up for my computer

Land phone repairwhat to do when the phone line from phone needs a new plg [ 2 Answers ]

Why isn't my modular plug working from my phone

Land line phone commands [ 1 Answers ]

Hi simple for some I know but the thing is I cannot remember how to forward a land line phone to another land line phone forinstance in an office where one person is leaving so forwards his phone to someone else's until removed if someone does know that would be great. Also if they do if they could...

I need a Yahoo land line phone # for zip 31721 [ 1 Answers ]

Yahoo local # for zip 31721/31701

Strange wires in one phone jack, and get loud buzzing sound instead of dial tone! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Here's my issue. I just moved to this apartment and got my phone connected (and dsl). I have three phone jacks in the livingroom that work perfectly, normal dial tone and the dsl modem is on them too. But I want to use the phone jack in my room since it's my private phone and dsl. There is...

View more questions Search