Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    olsonemm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 07:04 PM
    What are the chances of my being pregnant?
    I'm taking microgestion and have bee on if for a year or more now, I haven't missed a pill in awhile but I made sure when I did I took it as soon as I remembered. Me and my boyfriend had sex the other day and as he was pulling out he got some of his sperm right on the edge of the opening. I am taking 2 other medications at the moment called cilopram and an acid reducer called famotadine tablets. What are the posibilities that I am pregnant ? This happened over the weekend and its Tuesday. I was supposed to start today but haven't yet. I have also been really sick and stressed.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2012, 08:36 PM
    First periods are not like clock work, being a day or two off is more normal than being on the exact day.

Next no pill is 100 percent and pull out is really no method.
    Since no birth control pill is 100 percent, it can happen, a second method at same time is always best bet. On pull out, there is plenty of sperm in the early fluids to get someone pregnant. Pulling out only reduces the sperm

So is there a chance of course,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the chances I am pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I had a baby September 7th 2011 and on November 6th my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex once and he came a lot in my vagina. My period is supposed to arrive on the 12th of November but with just having a baby and already having a 2 year old what are the chances that I am pregnant? I have...

What are the chances of me being pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently on the pill and started it just under two weeks ago, I then had sex with my boyfriend without using any other method of contraception only 3 days ago, now too late for the morning after pill. I thought I would be OK, but today have had quite mild diarrhea and wondering whether that...

What are my chances of getting pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My husband and I have just recently decided to start a family, and I've never been pregnant before so I'm not really sure what to be looking for.. My last period was August 26th and we had sex on the 6th and 7th I had heard that your fertile time is between 14 to 16 days after your last...

What are the chances that I am pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

About a week after my last period ended my boyfriend and I were dry humping with only underwear on. He did not ejaculate, but there was precum. Now my period is about 5 days late. What I would like to know is this: What are the chances that I am pregnant? We have never had intercourse and my...

What are the chances of me being pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. So me and my boyfriend have been sexually active. The problem is last night when we were having sex he pulled out and, the condom broke I'm so scared.. could I be pregnant? We are 18.

View more questions Search