Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jvelez529 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 03:53 PM
    Movie similar to Boys Town about an Orphan boy
    I'm looking for the name of a movie about a boy who I believe is an orphan with a troubled past. He gets to a certain all boys orphanage and feels he doesn't fit in. At one point in the movie, at night, he was teaching the other boys how to play poker and smoke cigarettes. They get caught and the boy runs away and is later found sitting on a tree. Towards the end of the movie, I believe it was christmas time and they surprised the boy with the first gift from all of them. That's what I can remember. It's been irking me for as long as I can remember. It's like an updated "Boys Town" with Micky Rooney
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 10, 2012, 04:24 PM
    Little Men?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the title of a movie with an teen-aged orphan boy and president kennedy [ 0 Answers ]

Possibly early 1970s or 1980s and recently saw it on a starz or encore movie channel

Martial arts movie where white boy is selected over the other boys? [ 0 Answers ]

I seen this movie when I was young and want to watch it again. I think it's from the 80s. It starts with a monk choosing a white boy from a group of boys. He is chosen over the rest, when all the boys are given a cup of tea to drink. The other boys drink theirs but the white boy waits for the monk...

The name of this 80s movie that is similar to Boys don't Cry [ 1 Answers ]

The 80s movie that is similar to Boys Don't Cry

Made for TV movie about orphan boy [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking and looking for a made for TV movie. I saw it in the late 70's or 80's. It is the story of a young boy who comes to live with an amishtype family. The family has just had a death in their family of their son. The orphan comes on an orphan train. The dad of the family trains...

View more questions Search