Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondydread555 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 03:02 PM
    Meds again
    I hate to beat it the point, but if I don't tell the military that I've been psychiatrically hospitalized and treated, will they find out anyway? Thank you guys so much for answering this quickly.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2012, 03:34 PM
    Yes, they will find out anyway, and in fact lying on your application can, if they already have you in, cause them to give you a dishonorable discharge ( not a good thing) they could even charge you with fraud of the application and try to prosecute you due to cost of the processing.
    blondydread555 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 04:10 PM
    Thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Over the counter ED Meds [ 6 Answers ]

Hey - has anyone tried the "over the counter" ED meds? Extenze, Enzyte, etc? Found anything to brag about??

Questions re meds [ 2 Answers ]

Hi people... Can acetametaphen be detected using a ua,or mc/gs?? And when someone answers my question,what's the easiest way to reply to their answer

Type of meds 2 help kick pain meds. [ 5 Answers ]

I was told there are medications to help kick pain pill addiction. PLEASE if anyone knows the names of them whether meds or a supplement let me know.

Old meds. [ 2 Answers ]

If I have 13 caps of cephalexin perscribed to me in 2002 can I take them now for my sines infection?

Pictures of meds [ 2 Answers ]

Please I found a pill in my new apartment, I would like to know what it is and how I can find a picture of it... it is white, round with MP on top with a line through the middle and 511 on bottom and nothing on the other side.

View more questions Search