Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xan-Kriegor Posts: 158, Reputation: -2

Jan 10, 2012, 01:25 PM
    Smartphone error or a virus?
    I've got a San fransisco aka ZTE Blade. Recently my smartphone has started to receive textmessages over and over again from my friend. At least 2 textmessages a hour, but my friend doesn't send them at all. I started receive textmessages since yesterday. It are always the same messages my friend has sent me the last 2 days. But in a random order and at a random moment. It's irritating the crap out of me. I even receive them at night.
    Could anyone help me?
    LetDown Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Jan 10, 2012, 02:02 PM
    Are they messages like advertisements? If so, It's probably actually your friends fault.
    Xan-Kriegor Posts: 158, Reputation: -2

Jan 12, 2012, 11:04 AM
    Never mind it has stopped. But it were the same messages my friend had sent me the past few day. Like if He sent me" Hi how are you", My smartphone would receive it like 25 during that same day, but at different times.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My motorola smartphone [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my phone has frozen can u help me please?

Smartphone usage [ 1 Answers ]

What percentage of baby boomers use smartphones?

Smartphone/Iphone [ 0 Answers ]

I want to put my iPod and phone into 1 thing. I know there is the iPhone which is kind of expensive, but is there any other phone that would hold all my mp3s? I have verizon right now, but I'm willing to change companies. I want to also make sure the phone can handle all the different file types of...

Gettting error message after installing virus scan [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys, I have recently bought a Trend Micro AntiVirus plus Antispyware today, after installing the software, I click on the icon, this is the error message, unable to recognize the software configuration, restart your computer to restore the missing information, I have done everything so for...

Smartphone/ PDA? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what the difference is between a smartphone and a pda?

View more questions Search