Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samaki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 11:25 AM
    He didn't reply my last text should I call him?
    Well at college we had a study group meeting but only me and this guy show up. So we decided to study together. So we studied fir like 10 minutes then started asking each other questions(e.g like where I am from what I like doing) we even missed a hole class. Then after a few days, my friend dared me to take his number so I went. He gave it to me on a Friday. I then tried sending a text like twice but NO REPLY. At college I just didn't bother, but he came up and said 'Hi'. Then I asked him, if you didn't want me to have your number why did you give it to me. So he said that he changes his number. So he took my BBM and texted me there and then. We sent each like 10 BBM's but he didn't reply my last one for yesterday but yet in the morning he came and hugged me, then again today he has still not replied two of my BBMs. I really like this guy. So PLEASE HELP HE IF YOU CAN. Should I call him, I would like to but you do not want to seem too desperate.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jan 10, 2012, 03:14 PM
    Wait and see what he does to see if he makes a move. Otherwise, it doesn't hurt to call him to ask him to hang out. Not everyone likes to text/bbm.
    berta146 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Feb 1, 2012, 03:25 PM
    He might not have any money to text I would leave it a day if he still doesn't text try giving him a call if he doesn't answer leave it he will text or call when he's ready

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why doesn't he call or text me as much anymore? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 months now but have been talking for 7 months. At first he would always call me and text me all the time but now its getting less n less and I don't know why. Just last week he just told me he loved me and I feel the same way too. But what's weird is...

No text no call [ 3 Answers ]

I met this guy, who lives at a different state. We hit it off from the beginning. But when he left he told me he would call every night. Now he never calls unless I ask him but he texts only once a week. When I confronted him he told me that he was busy and that he thought he called me enough. I...

How should I reply to his text [ 11 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I need some help/advice here... background: I have been liking this guy over 2 years. I did not make it know to him however we did go out on 2 dates. After the last date I kind of thought maybe he wasn't the one for me so I have decided to cut it off and move on. Recently my friend...

Should I call/text him [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys. Okay so the guy that I like's sister gave me his # but I don't know if I should call him or text him or not since he didn't give me his #, his sister did.

View more questions Search