Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    empirepainter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 03:16 PM
    % of making MLB
    What is the percentage of making it into the MLB?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 13, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Impossible to tell as it really depends on how good you are ?
    My percentage would be less than the chance of winning a quad roll over Euro draw, so about 0.0000000000000001%
    saturday Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2007, 01:38 PM
    Depends on how good you are
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Are you on a team, if your on a college/university team you have better chances than a high school team and if your not on any team, I would say about 0

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making Out [ 19 Answers ]

Im 13, and Im probably the only one in here over the age of 12 that hasnt made out with anyone. My boyfriend is 15, so hes been thru that, so he wants to make out with me, but everytime he tries, I back away, because I dont know what to do! Can anyone help me here? :confused:

Making her orgasm [ 33 Answers ]

How on earth do I make her orgasm? I was fingering my g/f for about 20 minutes and she never orgasmed she said it felt awesome but she just wasn't cumming. She never has before so it would be her first. Does it take a long time for a girl to reach orgasm her first time she does? ...

It's making me so down :( [ 23 Answers ]

I am a twenty year old woman desperatly trying for a child. I know I am young but I have a stable home, stable job, with a loving partner and more than enough money so please do not advise me of being too young. The problem is that I have been trying for around four months and nothing, I am...

Making Money [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! My question is: Where can I find a job on the internet? Ive heard from many people that you can work from home and earn a decent income working online. But I can't seem to find any of these kinds of sites... Ive been looking for them for the past 3 years, and after numerous searches all I've...

View more questions Search