Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilywaterlily Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 06:46 AM
    How to calculate for potential difference of electrons?
    Consider two point charges that are separated by a distance,2r.if this distance between them is increased to 5r, the force between the charges is what?
    Aurora2000 Posts: 111, Reputation: 16

Jan 12, 2012, 06:47 AM
    Use Coloumb's formula: the force between point charges separated by a distance
    is

Thus changing the distance from 2r to 5r will change the force by

thus if you call F the force between your charges with 2r between them, when the distance is 5r the force between them is .
    Aurora2000 Posts: 111, Reputation: 16

Jan 12, 2012, 06:48 AM
    is a constant, not influent for your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Potential difference [ 2 Answers ]

protons and electron are placed at point x=1cm, 3cm 5cm & x=2cm,4cm,6cm respectivelyon x-axis up to infinity what is potential difference origin

How do I calculate overturn potential [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to calculate the outrigger length necessary to resist the overturn moment of a 100 foot mast with a 60 pound wind force acting on the sail area at the top. The base is 7 feet square and 13 feet tall and weighs 750 pounds with the CG at 8 feet above the ground.

I want to know actually potential difference is ? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it just like diffusion gradient which results in osmosis or is it something else? Moreover also when we go accroding to ohm's law current is directly propertional to potential difference, but our teacher today taught us power transmission and he said P=VI in which if V is more then I is loss...

Potential difference [ 1 Answers ]

Calculate the potential difference across each resistor in parallel. 12v dc supply, 10 ohms (R) 5 ohms(R)?

View more questions Search