Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkmaple Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2012, 02:49 AM
    I lost my clitoris as I had female genital mutilation?
    Will I ever be able to enjoy intercourse? I mean I enjoy making out, but what about intercourse I haven't tried ye.. I'm so afraid.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2012, 06:26 AM
    How old are you?
    pinkmaple Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2012, 01:13 PM
    I'm 22
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2012, 01:33 PM
    I've heard various things about this... and a lot depends on the butchers that did that to you. And how much scarring you have. If you are able to get several fingers inside without pain then you might be lucky and be able to... if you can't because of excessive scarring almost closing the vaginal opening you will have to go to a doctor first to correct it.

And understand lacking the clitoris the sensation isn't ever going to be the same for you again as the average woman. How much enjoyment you receive is going to depend very much on you. By that I mean with women its more of a mental than a physical thing.. and it is possible for a woman to have an orgasm without even being touched below the waist ( I've seen it myself) with an ex-girlfriend... and I assume it could be the same for you. Its very dependent on the individual woman herself.

And you will still have to take all the regular precautions for birth control, such as Condoms... etc.

You have both my sympathy as well as my best wishes you are one of the women that aren't dependent on that for her fullfillment. Because it is possible.
    Xerxes12 Posts: 21, Reputation: 5

Jan 11, 2012, 07:14 PM
    Smoothy answered you quite honestly and gently. I would suggest that you find a physician who has seen this before and will offer you a thorough exam. Additionally, you should take your time and whenever you find a possible partner; go very slowly and let trust and your own feelings guide you. Best wishes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the difference between genital warts and genital calluses? [ 2 Answers ]

I think I may have one or the other, but I'm not sure which. How do you tell them apart, and are they treatable? I just have one little white bump around the opening, which is pushing me towards callouses because I have heard that warts come in goups and are painful, while this doesn't bother me...

Female circumcision. Mutilation of young girls. [ 99 Answers ]

Today a young woman posted that she had undergone female circumcision at the age of 5, and now, at the age of 21 and married, she cannot even have sex with her husband, they sewed her up too much. She wanted to know what to do, but is afraid to go to a doctor. Many years ago I read an article...

Self mutilation [ 6 Answers ]

I cut and cut and cut and cut and cut and I can't stop! Therapy my . Waste of money. I'm not going to kill myself, but I hate it here! I'm clueless on what to do!

I'm a female and I have clitoris problems [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not addicted to masterbating I just omg this is embrassing but I finger my clitoris it is push to the side now is that normal please write at EMAIL REMOVED FOR PRIVACY please asap

View more questions Search