Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharmeetava Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 09:07 PM
    10 year old losses Consciousness
    My 10 year old niece is a very smart little girl, recently her grades were not as she is used to, so she started hating school fearing that she might not be as popular as when her grades were the highest, now she does not want to go to school , her parents pressured her to go , but she started to have strange episodes, her whole body shakes, her eyes go like she will die (only the white part shows) she goes out of Consciousness for minutes.
    Her parent took her to the emergency room the first bad episode, they all the doctors agreed that it was pshycological because she does not want to go to school and she wants to get her way, she is a very stubborn little girl.
    We don't know what to do now after every doctor her parents took her to say the same thing, and she still getting them.
    Is there any one have any idea or have a relative experienced something like this

Check out some similar questions!

401k withdrawal tax consequences vs. Other losses carried over prior year taxes [ 1 Answers ]

I'm assuming that on the 401K withdrawal, a certain amount of taxes is taken out up front when the disbursement is made to me (maybe the 10%, or maybe the 27% or whatever my tax bracket might be). In any case, is there a chance that losses carried over from prior year taxes could help offset the...

Can short term capital losses offset long term capital gains in the same tax year? [ 1 Answers ]

A friend sold some investment real property this year and had a large long term capital gain. He invested the proceeds in the market and the values are down. If he sells the investments now he will have some short term capital losses. Can he use the STCL to offset the LTCG? He also paid...

Tax treatment for capital gains and losses for year 2007 [ 6 Answers ]

How to treat gains and losses and offsetting?:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.