Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    batman2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 08:48 PM
    Computer screen
    The size of my screen has changed only for one web page though. Every time I enter the matchup screen for my basketball league the screen gets so big I can only see one teams stats at a time and then I have to scroll over to compare. It changed some how just by me touching the mouse pad on my laptop but it would not go back, even when I did the same thing but in the opposite direction. What is going on?
    LetDown Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Jan 9, 2012, 08:59 PM
    What browser are you using?
    mandrea09 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 07:23 PM
    If you are using internet explorer, depending on the version, you can go to tools, then internet options. Once you are there, go to advanced tab, then click reset at bottom of screen which will set your browser settings back to default. This will require you to close browser and reopen it. Once you do that, you should be able to access your website without any trouble with the size of the screen. If you are using windows 7, then the toolbar that contains the options button will be missing, so you have to hit the alt key first, located on each side of your spacebar. Once you do that, then it will display the toolbar containing file, edit, view, favorites, tools, about. This can be enabled to show full time if you click view then toolbars, then menu bar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer screen [ 0 Answers ]

How do I get the screen back to normal instead of having to zoom out of what I want to view?

Computer Screen Resolution Problem I accidentally changed the screen resolution [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot do anything to remove it or go anywhere else what can I do to remove it and try to fix the problem it is just stuck on this

Computer screen no signal help [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, first post :) So, my computer was working almost without problem for a few years, then one day when I booted it up, the moitor said no signal (The monitor's LED would go green, then display a "No signal" message, and go orange), we just gave up and started using the laptop more. Today I...

Computer screen [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have 2 moitors and 1 PC ii was just wondering if I could plug both of the screens into that one monitor Please

Computer screen [ 4 Answers ]

Help! My computer screen has shrunk on the sides. Does anyone know how I can fix this and expand the picture back to full screen. Thanks, Nancy

View more questions Search