Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roychrls Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 06:29 PM
    Can I use solar or turbine to power slantfin electric boiler
    Slanfin 72k BTU 21 KW 3 phase 6 element boiler powered by solar or wind power?

Check out some similar questions!

Burnham Series 2 Gas Boiler is not receiving elec power , but main line has power up [ 0 Answers ]

Burnham Series 2 Gas Boiler is not receiving elec power , but main line has power up to the unit

Wind Turbine Power/converting my home [ 2 Answers ]

Exactly what do I need to know prior to purchasing a small wind turbine kit for my home, so I can do my part to get off the grid? And finding which ones would be the best? Thank you, Homesteader 56

Solar assisted boiler system? Anybody done this? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm located in the Northeast & given the recent soaring oil & gas prices, I wanted to look into alternate clean ways of heating my home and/or using less oil in the winter. I had a new buderus oil fired boiler installed about 3 years ago which is about 86% effiecient. Being an old home,...

Solar Power [ 3 Answers ]

I live on a narrowboat and would like to know if I can get a government grant to replace the diesel engine, diesel heating and gas cooker with a solar powered engine, heating and cooking system.

Ford Power Stroke 6L loses turbine pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have a v8 ford 250 power stroke, 2005. I tow a 4000 lb trailer. It worked fine until about 35,000 mile. After that, when climbing and towing the trailer, the turbine pressure would drop from 30 to 10 or 20 lb and the rig would drop from 60 mph to between 40 to 50 mph. The turbine and the EGR have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.