Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eddiex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Payne HVAC Part
    I'm looking for a PAYNE circuit board MOdel # 810AJ042A.:)
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2007, 02:52 PM
    Call a Byant/Carrier dealer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat Pump - Payne [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I sent a request to Carrier regarding my question but they want to send a service rep. instead of answering my question. I have a one year old heat pump that was added to my medium efficiency furnace. I live in Canada, West Coast, and the heat pump will now not continually provide cool air. It...

Payne PG9M furnace makes noise rumble shakes can't find the source of it. [ 3 Answers ]

Well I have looked and looked but can't seem to put my finger on it. It's obviously a noise, best description I can give is I was in the basement and I thought a helecopter or train was going by the house. Nope, it was the furnace. So it's a low rumble vibration from the furnace. Here's the...

Power goes out in part of house w/out tripping breaker Part 2 [ 2 Answers ]

How would I use a voltage tester? Would I go from outlet to outlet measuring the voltage? I've gone around the house and tightened outlets and opened the panel and tightened the screws that were not tight. I haven't seen the lights dim since I tightened everything. Thanks a lot! Gbrown

Payne Control Card Replacement Question [ 2 Answers ]

Manufacturer: Payne 395A AW 48090 Age: 14 years Efficiency: unknown Type of system: forced air Type of fuel: NG. Hello, I have a question about the circuit board on a Payne residential HVAC unit. When I turned on the heat this year, there was the usual sounds of the unit firing up, but...

HVAC Transformer? Please help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, while changing my old thermostat to a new one I Didn't realize I had the wrong circuit breaker tripped In my home. Turns out that the new thermostat is not Compatible to the wiring in my house(I think) and After hook up there was no power to the thermostat. I Put the old one back on with...

View more questions Search