Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Derf_em Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 05:50 PM
    Change apt electrical arrangement to residential home arrangement
    Our house currently has multiple addresses because the utilities are divided into 8 or so separate suites almost like an apartment building. We are trying to make the apartment like house into 1 address like a regular residential home. Is it possible to change the 9 electric meters into 1? And also change the divided cable TV line outside the house that the separates the suites into a single lincoming live servicing the house? And if you could guess how much it would cost that would be really helpful.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2012, 03:56 AM
    We cannot speculate price due to many variables.

Contact 2 or 3 local electrical contractors to provide estimates to change your multi-tenant service to one of the proper size.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About transitional arrangement [ 0 Answers ]

I am a newly graduate who is going to apply for TR now,I heard that there are some new rules waiting to come into effect from 1st of July 2012,so, if I apply for TR now, will I be put under the transitional arrangement even though new rules coming 2012 of July? I will probably apply for PR at the...

Arrangement of things [ 1 Answers ]

In how many ways can u arrange five things

Flower arrangement [ 11 Answers ]

I want a simple flower arrangement but I can't figure the colors I can use so it looks good my walls are kind of a greyish green, my second color is a red that leans more to wine red, I have some black accessories I look at colors in the hobby stores but nothing comes to me for a color...

Payment arrangement [ 1 Answers ]

My husband had a Chase credit card for 911.00 that recently was sent to a collection agency we sent them a letter to try to make payment arrangements. They got it on the 10/29/07 yet they keep calling saying you know what this is about he hasn't spoken to them. We wanted something in writing...

Married vs Business Arrangement [ 7 Answers ]

I got so called "married" in 1999. My so called "husband" hasn't a clue as to what it means to be married. He never wanted sex, never wanted to talk, went on vacations with his fishing buddies - never took his 9-year-old daughter and I, we slept in separate bedrooms, he complained about...

View more questions Search