Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    isslaam1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 05:02 PM
    Gymnastics
    Asslamualikum I wanted to know if gymnastics is haram

Check out some similar questions!

Gymnastics [ 2 Answers ]

Who has the best college gymnastics team?

Too old for gymnastics? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I would really like to get involved in gymnastics. Is 20 too old? I can do a bridge either starting from the ground or standing and putting only one hand on the ground, but that is about the limit of my flexibility right now. I can also do forward rolls and the backward...

Gymnastics help [ 1 Answers ]

I take tumbling classes at an all star gym but they say I am so close to getting my back handspring.. and I feel like I am but they keep telling me to be mmore aggressive and when I do it to snap my legs down right after the handstand... I just wanted to know if there was any other ways to help...

Help with gymnastics [ 3 Answers ]

Dear people reading this, I have some questions about gymnastics.I'm just starting and I need help on how to prepare myself for cartwheels,roundoffs and backhandspring before going to a teacher.Pleeezzzzzzzzzz help me Love addy

Too Old for Gymnastics? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 16, to turn 17 in a couple of weeks. I took gymnastics for about 3 years a long time ago (when I was 10-13 years old) and then quit. I was wondering if there was any chance of me being able to go back to the sport.. or is it too late?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.