Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rr man Posts: 92, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 12:55 PM
    How to disable RoadRunner website suggestions
    Lately when I click on a new page or minimize a page this page pops up instead: http://dnssearch.rr.com/index.php?origURL=http://mediashifting.com/?search=sensa reviews webmd&subid=181&key=61949d00d499346a0476&p=1&r
    Is there a way I can disable this page from popping up in Roadrunner? I am using XP and Outlook Express.
    mandrea09 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 07:59 PM
    Check your default home page setting. It sounds like it is set as your default home page. Open up a browser page, click tools then internet options, and see what is listed there as your home page, and change it to what you want it to be and click apply. Close out of the options and click the home page icon which looks like a house. It should take you to your newly selected homepage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a disable wife with a disable son we have heart problems do you think my husband w [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my son are disable and we have heart problems and I have high blood pressure , diabits, depreson, kidney problomes and back problomes my son has heart problomes and a mental delay and rsv do you think my husband would have to stay in mexico

How can disable key F12 and disable CD Rom [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I computer techinition.. I have problem that when ever I install windows in the computer of my clients then they made changes... now I have decided to disable key F12 so they could not boot and CD Rom from where they could not install any other windows.. Please guide me hoping soon reply from...

Roadrunner Cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

Im new here hello everybody. My question is Does the Roadrunner cartoon say "Meep Meep" or "Beep Beep"?

View more questions Search