Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curiousmale Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 11:42 AM
    Will I pass my EtG test tomorrow
    I drank six beers Thursday evening. My last drink was about midnight on Thursday. I have an EtG test tomorrow morning. Will I be OK? I am a 39 year old male, 5'9", 145.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass my EtG test? [ 17 Answers ]

Dr BIll, wed night I had a beer, 3 chocolate martinis, and 1 glass of wine. Fri at 11a I had a bailys and coffee. Sat morning I woke up and drank a detox drink(kambucha), 3 bottles of water, 30oz of all nautral cranberry juice, 1 vitamin water. I had to take a EtG test at 11am. Please help me. I...

Will I pass my EtG test [ 2 Answers ]

I drank 6 beers on Saturday I'm 6,0 and weight 160 will I pass an EtG test I took on Monday ?

Will I pass the EtG test? [ 10 Answers ]

Will I pass the EtG alcohol test if I had 1 22oz light beer the previous day?

EtG test tomorrow clean for 94 hours! Need help [ 2 Answers ]

Dr. Bill if your there or anyone can you help me get some sleep tonight, with any experience in EtG testing do you think I will pass if I had two bottles of beer Wednesday and then a margarita Thursday ( the margarita was very weak and last drink of any alcohol was at 3pm) and I have a EtG test...

Pass a urine test tomorrow! [ 4 Answers ]

Last night one of my friends snorted some adderall XR (30 milligrams), she didn't snort the whole thing, but she got really drunk. She has a urine test tomorrow with her probation officer, and I was wondering if anyone knew what the hell she could do to pass it.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.