Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pagan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2012, 10:38 AM
    Traveling to Canada
    I'm trying to get information on trveling to Canada. I have a 2001 DWI felony conviction which has been satisfied many years ago I currently hold a CDL class A with Hazmat endorsement so I've gone through Home land security check here in the United States, so please provide the information which I would need to make this legal . Thanks In advance...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2012, 02:20 PM
    Someone convicted of a felony in the US, which felony is also a felony in Canada, cannot enter Canada legally. You CAN request a waiver, but that takes time and probably won't be granted.

And I'm ex-US Customs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US Resident traveling to Canada [ 4 Answers ]

I am a US resident wanting to travel to Canada by car for a summer vacation this year 2008. Will I need a passport to travel into Canada and then coming back from Canada. I will be travelling in June in 2008 and crossing in Minnesota.

Traveling to canada [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancée is a convicted felon and we want to go to canada for a weekend with our kids but we are unsure whether he can go or not due to being a felon, does anyone know how I can find out if he is able too? He isn't on probation he has been trouble free since 2000

View more questions Search