Ask
    INIME Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 02:44 PM
    How to write inviting form to each local government
    On how to promote our culture heritage in my state
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 7, 2012, 04:00 PM
    Not sure where you are, or what heritage you want to promote. Most states already have state offices for this. Most will have culture centers for many cultures already set up. So first make sure you are not trying to remake something already in place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write write quarentors form, and how to write campany form for loan to individ [ 0 Answers ]

How to write form on loan to individual and application forms

Explain the functions of directors of personnel management in a local government? [ 4 Answers ]

Explain the functions of directors of personnel management in a local government?

Government write-up for insubordination [ 2 Answers ]

My supervisor has been out due to an accident and her supervisor named me Acting Director. However, I am aware that my supervisor, Amy, has still been responding to emails and has been in contact with other staff in the office. I contacted Amy to discuss a particular case to ask her opinion on...

Wanted to know how to write up a thank you note in the local newspaper, [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to know how to write up a nice thank you for a person that helped our daughter last Tuesday when she fell on the ice in her driveway. The woman ran over to her and dailed 911 and stayed there until help was on the way. More less, what I want to say is thank you to a wonderful person,...

Getting started in local government [ 5 Answers ]

I am 30, married for 4 years, two kids (2yrs and 3 months; boy and girl respectively), and a new puppy. I have a Volvo wagon and a Toyota Sienna van. I just bought a 5 year old house with a large back yard in a middle-class, popular, well-known neighborhood in a small community which consists...

View more questions Search