Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eee442 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 01:37 PM
    After paying money I got a receipt and no Policy from my agent
    I opened a new Jeevan Anand policy but the agent gave me a receipt only in pdf format but no policy number.How can I get it? Does it take time to get the policy number?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2012, 01:58 PM
    Here is their site - I would ask them directly. LIC - Life Insurance Corporation of India

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two health insurance policy for surgery and 2nd insurance not paying [ 1 Answers ]

Had hysterictomy in 08, In 09 got a bill from hospital saying 2nd insurance withdrew 2k stating that was my portion or my copay. Is this right? I tried to appeal and the insurance is sticking to it. My primary ended up paying 16k to the 2nd insurance only paying 600. What are my options. I have...

Is the receipt of money taxed in a prior year included in the support calculation? [ 1 Answers ]

I sold stock in April of 2008. I was taxed on 100% of the gain in 2008, but received 10% of the proceeds from the sale in 2009. Should the 2009 receipt of funds be included as income in the support calculation for 2009 (even though it is clearly 2008 income and taxed in 2008)?

Is the receipt of money taxed in a prior year included in the support calculation? [ 2 Answers ]

I sold stock in April of 2008. I was taxed on 100% of the gain in 2008, but received 10% of the proceeds from the sale in 2009. Should the 2009 receipt of funds be included as income in the support calculation for 2009 (even though it is clearly 2008 income and taxed in 2008)?

Paying my dad money before bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

I have been paying my father $500 a month for the past year for a personal loan I owe him.I will be filing bankruptcy in the next few months. If the trustee see's this activity on past bank accounts, will he come after my dad?How can this be avoided?

View more questions Search