Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LISAMAC1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 01:22 PM
    You would think if you believe in god that you would believe there is a devil right?
    Good,bad, dark,light, god,devil.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 7, 2012, 01:25 PM
    Depend on what god, from what religion and what faith you are talking about.

Then of course if you believe in the devil, there are different ideas of the devils actions today
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2012, 12:03 AM
    Lisa the devil is real and his existence doesn't depend upon the existence of God. God is real and he took the time to tell us that we had a real opponent in the devil and our belief in his existence doesn't depend upon our belief in the devil. The devil knows God exists and that his time is short,
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2012, 10:00 AM
    Jesus certainly spoke about a real devil and it is recorded that he was tempted by him. Here is the thing that I think most people get all messed up on... Satan isn't Gods equal. He is a created being and because of the work of Jesus on the cross, a defeated foe. But he is real.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did God die on the Cross? Is Mary the Mother of God? [ 10 Answers ]

Did God die on the Cross? Is Mary the Mother of God? If God died on the Cross then Mary is the Mother of God, the same logic applies to both. I say that God died on the Cross because Jesus is God and Jesus died on the Cross. I say that Mary is the Mother of God, because Jesus is God and...

I have a simple question about God and the Devil [ 9 Answers ]

I read some question earlier about whether I believe in the Devil or not. I'm not Christian so I don't really care. But I've heard sooo many debates about this, that I can't help but to wonder. Why do they say that the devil is a monster guy with horns and a tail. Red and lives underground?...

Science Vs. Religion (GOD) continued: GOD created man in his own image. [ 145 Answers ]

K, so we can argue till the cows come home, about this but there is a lot of good feed back from the last one I had, I like to hear others ideas. I"m going to simplify this one though, to avoid loosing the topic. Lets go with the idea that some scientific professionals believe that...

View more questions Search