Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bunty1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 10:45 AM
    Will she love me on long run :(
    Hi everyone, I have problem , I mean one side love,I just need to know how girls think,

Actually I have started loving a girl from 2 yrs, she is versatile I mean,studious as wel as fun loving girl,and has a very friendly attitude,I got introduced to her 1 yr bak purposefuly ,and starded chating with her on net and by sms,I used to give her a hint about my love now and then by applauding her each time I saw her, but she ignored them,and one day bcoz of her frds she came to know by my messages that I love her,and bfore I propose to her she intentionaly or unintentionaly.. I dono ,she blurted out that she likes one of her clasmates.. but not seriously,she made me guess that person through her class photo,I was collapsed,not knowing what to do, I proposed her next day,I told her what all I have done to watch her and when all this story started,she replied to this mail by saying that (I.. Never had any feelings for you but that your just like one of my friend.. I will be your friend,. this is not an order but a request.. )
    I even told her about my family status, my studies and my ambitions all thtt stuff,after all this again after a gap of 2 months on her birth day I gifted her with an expensive gifts and she first refused but accepted them,. all,I even told that I will wait for her if not for 1 yr for 5 yr.. she talks well replies to my message, but the only problem is that she never voluntarily says even hi... even for months also.. tht really puts me down,I am losing myself respect,I sometimes get dejected and try to forgrt her by deleting her number and so.. but I cant.I really love her very much,I dono if the age gap of 4yr is restricting her,if that is then she would'nt be a friend too is'nt it.. tel me whts in her mind... I mean if I... bfriend her this way can I win her love...
    mason_7428 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Okay... uh... wow. Well, as a girl this is the best advice I can give to you. I've been in her spot before and I think that you are still coming on too strongly. It's really hard to be good friends with someone if they like you a lot and you don't have feelings for them back and you keep bringing it up. All you can do is to keep talking to her but stop talking about how much you love her. And also, is it possible to just forget about her or let things cool off just a tad? Maybe if you don't talk for a while, she will realize what she's about to lose and she could start talking to you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 13, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Hard to believe that proposing to someone with out a relationship, I suspect you are not in America, so the culture thing is beyond me. Seems like you have skipped the whole dating and get to know one another, and went to expensive gifts and Marriage? Too fast Too soon.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2007, 09:51 PM
    One Word, (STALKER). You are what we call delusional phycopaths. It is nothing personal but if I was talking to the person on the other side. The person that you love so much. I would be advising her to get a restraining order and if you came any where close to her, to throw your butt in jail. This obsession with somebody that does not like you is not good for you or anybody else.

YOU CAN NOT WIN ANYBODIES LOVE. YOU CAN NOT BUY ANYBODIES LOVE, YOU CAN NOT FORCE ANYBODY TO LOVE YOU.

So you need to get yourself help. I am very serious. Counselor, Priest whoever you feel more comfortable with.

You need to get past these feelings.

Hopefully you got the answers that are important for your learning and your growth.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Run, Hillary, Run! [ 2 Answers ]

Someone is getting a good chuckle and probably making a mint. Why did I not think of this? A reversible bumper sticker. Democrats can use it on the rear, Republicans can use it on the front. http://www.bumpertalk.com/bt/images/items/BD513A.jpg ------------...

How long can a run be on 14-2 in residential wiring [ 3 Answers ]

I'm thinking about wiring my basement, and my panel is out in my garage. Im just wondering if I would have any ill affects with runs of 130-140 feet long on 14-2? My basement will have 2 bedrooms and a family room with all the usual components, tv's, stereos, etc. I will have to run 35-40 ft. just...

Accounting homework,operating investing or finance long run [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, First time using this site, I have a homework question in accounting, Which of the 3 types of activities (operating, investing or financing) is the best source of cash for a company in the long run?

Offset in a long run of 3" PVC [ 5 Answers ]

Re-routing my main drain (3" PVC) ...curious what y'all think. would like to do a simple 1/4" : foot drop but there are some things coming out of the wall I can't move (a/c, exhaust, etc). Any harm in putting a couple 90-deg elbows together and dropping it down 6-8", then resuming a normal 1/4"...

Long distance love [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a girl from the big city and have heard this story from others but I need help. I met my boyfriend now husband I guess on vacation in mexico about two years ago. He's cute, a ladies man. We met and fell in love big time. Well he came here for me. I married him on a fiancée visa. :o ...

View more questions Search