Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ng1989 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 10:58 AM
    I had sex with my friend's boyfriend.
    Recently I had sex with my friends boyfriend... We were both very drunk and couldn't control ourselves. She isn't a very close friend but we are getting along really well. I am absolutely devastated. Such thing has never ever happened to me. I have had sex only once before this case. I don't know what to do, I am very sorry now. Please give me a piece of advice.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 7, 2012, 12:20 PM
    Stop getting drunk with the guys, or its likely to happen again.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jan 7, 2012, 12:30 PM
    The first thing you have to do is realize you CAN control yourself. If every drunk woman 'couldn't control herself' and had sex against her will, there would be a lot more babies being born, and the excuse of not being able to control oneself, would have the paternity judge asking- do you come from the jungle? Is this mating season? Perhaps there would be more legal actions against stores selling liquor? Would it be their fault? It was the alcohol that made you do it right... THEY sold it to me, now I'm pregnant, it's all their fault.

You screwed up, because you made the decision to screw up. That's the first thing you have to accept. That you are remorseful, and I do believe you feel badly about what you have done, there is not any excuse that would work to explain your behaviour, other than, the choices you made.

That you remember what you did- you weren't unconscious were you- and have some vague recollection of removing your clothing, and you are certain it was your friends boyfriend (you are sure, right?) that you did the dirty with, you have to take responsibility.

And so does he. Keeping this a dirty little secret between the two of you, is a terrible betrayal in the worst possible degree, to your friend.

You got drunk, you had (probably) unprotected sex, you regret every decision you made along the way, during the evening, when the drinking became the mind numbing substance, and excuse, to expedite your chosen particiation with a willing, equally horny, male. You are kidding yourself, and not fooling me, by saying you didn't know exactly what you were doing.

What I would do, if I allowed this to happen to me, and I wanted to stop covering up what I did, would be to sit my friend down, and tell her simply, that "I slept with your boyfriend". That's all the truth she needs to know about you- as a friend, and him- as a boyfriend.

Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 7, 2012, 04:47 PM
    Mine is first hope you don't get pregnant from this, then it will reallly make it confusing.

And yes, most likely things will get out about it, guys talk to other guys at some point, so I would just tell my friend and let things happen a they will

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend is my best friend's brother [ 8 Answers ]

I am wondering deeply about this. A couple weeks ago, my best friends brother asked me to our Homecoming dance, I said yes and then soon after he asked me to be his girlfriend. I am wondering if we get any deeper in this relationship, would it ruin my friendship with his sister?

I had sex with my friend's boyfriend. While she was watching us [ 14 Answers ]

First of all, I apologize for my spelling, English is not my first language. I have one friend who is in a open relationship (the have sex with other people and they seem fine about) with a guy from other city. A few days ago, he came to visit her and we all went out for a drink. Later that...

I had sex with my best friend's hook up [ 2 Answers ]

Over spring break, I was at a party without my best friend, which was really weird. Her guy and my guy were both there, our guys are best friends so it works out that we each have one. Anyway, I was super schwasted and pretty high. Earlier in the night, I told my guy I didn't want to have sex...

Confused about best friend's honesty to have sex with me [ 10 Answers ]

I think he was kind of tipsy from drinking a bit too much last night. He said that maybe I was right that he needs to get laid. He's a good looking lad I just don't get it what's the problem with him getting a chick or two to have a one night stand, since he doesn't want to commit in a...

View more questions Search