Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amolm Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2012, 06:30 AM
    42 LED confusion which one should I buy
    I have all been looking out for 42" led TV and stuck between Sony's 42EX410 and LG's 42LV3500 can any one please suggest which one will be a better buy ?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 7, 2012, 07:59 AM
    From the reviews and the specifications the Sony is the better of the 2 TV's.

LG 42LV3500 Overview & User Reviews - Flat-panel TVs - CNET Reviews

Jan 7, 2012, 10:38 PM
    Hi Califdadof3,

I am not able to find the review for sony 42EX410 on the given site, it will be greate if you point me the exact url

Thanks in Advance.
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 8, 2012, 03:53 AM
    Here you go.

Sony BRAVIA KLV-32EX310 LED TV Review And Ratings

Jan 8, 2012, 08:13 AM
    Hi Califdadof3,
    Just need to clear, I am looking for BRAVIA 42EX410 models. Does below review for 32EX310 reflect feedback for 42EX410.
    Sony BRAVIA KLV-32EX310 LED TV Review And Ratings

Thanks in Advance for your time.
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 8, 2012, 03:06 PM
    Reviews for this model have been tough to find. I suspect its one of the newer ones on the market. Here is one that shows the specifications as well as you can see others like it.

Sony KDL-42EX410 LCD 42 inch TV - Specification, Comparisons, Users' Reviews

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I buy white truffle oil in Los Angeles? Or, is it better to buy it online [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I buy white truffle oil in Los Angeles? Or, is it better to buy it online?

Did I buy a wrong programmable thermostat for bryant heat/ac system? Wiring confusion [ 8 Answers ]

We've been in this house for 25 years now and have had the same heater/ac/thermostat. Lately, I've been looking for ways to cut energy costs and so I bought a programmable thermostat (hunter #44550) based on good reviews. After I read the manual, I attempted to remove the cover plates to our...

Goodman GMH8 heating unit - LED Led flash 4 times [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have just recently bought a Goodman GMH81155CNAG gas heating furnace. I find the manual is very unhelpful as far as diagrams and explanatory. The problem that I am having is when I closed the doors for the furnace, the heat would stop and only the blower running. The LED would flash...

View more questions Search